Friday, December 7, 2012

Prescott Hunt December 6 & 7 2012

Prescott's first day saw some handsome deer checked in, below is a sample:

 Thomas Whitman Feeding Hils 190 lb 11 points 
One of the last deer checked on Prescott a nice 12 point buck taken by Jon Montemagni

Collin Morley South Hadley 180 lb 8 points with Father and Grandfather

Nicholas Scyocurka Ludlow 146 lb 8 pointer
 Jason Dodge of Gardner 162 lb 8 point buck first buck ever

Adam Geoffery East Brookfield 105 lb 4 point

 Brian Blanxchette Three Rivers 129 lb Doe 

 James Haggerty East Hampton 111.5 pound Doe 

 Seth M Beal Easthampton 132 lb Doe - First deer ever

Wayne O'Brien Worcester Ma 109 lb Doe 

Chris Saucier from North Attleboro 109 lb yearling buck

4 comments:

  1. My son harvested a nice 12 point buck and it's sad to see that no one took his picture.

    Jonmontemagni@aol.com

    Can I get Dave Smalls email address so I can send one in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very hectic at the check in station at the end of day one & no one thought to take Jon's picture. I was pleased Dave was able to post the one taken in the field. The deer was taken in extremely rough terrain & the rangers dispatched a boat to retrieve the deer. Thanks for everything.

    Jon Montemagni Sr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deer hunting months are here this fall in lots of states and i'm so excited will be able to hardly wait to use my absurd searching vibrant orange hunting clothing and add-ons in order to hit the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some pretty large deer in those pictures! I've never been deer hunting before, but my dad was inviting me to go with him next time he goes. It might be pretty fun to give a shot, though I'm not sure whether or not he has gear for me. Either way, it'd be cool to see if we end up with anything as nice as the animals in those pictures. http://www.wildlifesystems.com/

    ReplyDelete